This course educates students on the world of audio post-production and provides a basic to intermediate overview of the elements of sound in film and television. Students will be able to define the main elements of audio-post-production, manage audio post-production sessions professionally, understand file delivery and archiving methods, and apply various methods in the completion of a soundtrack for motion picture.
What will I learn?
- Define the main elements of audio post-production.
- Analyse characteristics of audio soundtracks.
- Apply post-production methods in the completion of a soundtrack for motion picture.
- Manage audio post-production sessions professionally.
- Apply basic audio post-production recording techniques.
- Understand file delivery and archiving methods.
- Define digital file formats, film/video formats, and video quality standards.
- Define multi-channel (surround sound) playback systems.
Tuition Fee: R 7 000